Lycamobile continues its international growth with senior appointments
• Lycamobile has hired four new country managers in Australia, France, Russia, and Romania
• The new hires will lead in-country operations and will be responsible for market growth
LONDON, 15 February: Drawing on a global talent pool, Lycamobile has strengthened its international leadership team with four new country manager appointments in Australia, France, Russia, and Romania. The new hires come at an exciting time in Lycamobile’s development as the Company seeks to develop its products and services globally over 2021 and beyond.
The new country managers are:
• Brendan Feeney, Australia. Brendan has over 20 years’ experience in the telecom sector, from the mobile services sector to fixed internet. He built expertise creating brand awareness and converting momentum into customer growth at Optus, a major Australian telecoms brand, which will be crucial in developing Lycamobile’s business down under.
• Mikis de Bonneval, France. Mikis comes to Lycamobile with a breadth of experience in the national and international telco sectors. In his most recent position at Lebara France, Mikis oversaw a significant organisational reshuffle leading the firm back into profitability.
• Mikhail Alilekov, Russia. Over the past fifteen years, Mikhail has worked for some of the largest Telecom firms in Russia, including VimpelCom and MTT, developing distribution networks and driving marketing strategies to achieve significant national growth.
• Mihai Nica, Romania. Mihai has worked in a number of global telecom companies over the past ten years including Vodafone and Telekom Romania. His extensive experience growing revenue and implementing customer management strategies will be vital for Lycamobile continued success in Romania.
Navanit Narayan, Lycamobile’s Group Chief Operating Officer said: “We’re very pleased to welcome such an experienced group of country managers to the Lycamobile family. Each of them brings the depth of experience needed to boost our growth at a national level. I look forward to the exceptional work these four will bring to their new roles and look forward to realising our shared priorities.”
The new appointments follow several senior hires in the Lycamobile C-suite as a key staple in the company’s new drive to deliver bigger, better services to customers around the globe.
To find out more about Lycamobile, and what our customers can expect in the near future, please visit www.lycamobile.com.